1. Can I start right now, or do I have to wait until Session 1?
Yes, you can start now. Assignment 1 is ready for you. It is simple to do and won't take very long. We will be discussing this assignment in Session 1. The video instructions for the assignment are included in the first email you'll receive when you register.
2. What happens if I miss a live session?
All sessions are recorded so you'll be able to listen to the recording of the session and hear all the information, instructions and discussion.
3. If I miss a session, will I have trouble keeping up?
No. Each session is structured to function as a stand-alone with a separate set of topics. It will be easy to follow along even if you miss a session and haven't listened to the replay.
4. How time-consuming are the assignments?
Each one can be done in 30 minutes to an hour. You can take more time if you want. They are designed to help you with what we'll be doing in the sessions.
5. Are the assignments stand-alone?
No. Each assignment is linked to the next so that you're building your knowledge as you go.
6. If I miss an assignment, should I still attend the live session?
Yes. There is plenty to hear and see during the sessions. Some of the assignment work can be done during the session if needed. Plus just listening to the examples and questions from the other attendees will help you when you do the assignment.
7. Can I do this at a later time and not attend any of the live sessions?
Yes. You can do this at your own pace and just listen to the recorded sessions. All information and recordings will be stored in the Members Area for the program, and you'll receive the login information when you register.
8. Is there ongoing support?
Yes, you may ask questions in the Facebook Group any time and receive the support from Helen, the other members and myself. You can also email me anytime.
9. What is the refund policy?
You can receive a refund, if requested within 14 days of purchase.
10. How are the live sessions held?
The sessions are all hosted on Zoom. There's just one link for all four sessions, and you'll receive the link in the first email that's sent to you when you register.